These campaigns focus purely on websites and can include a variety of coverage from interviews to reviews to contests to streaming or downloadable media.
- Create project biography and press releases as needed.
- Identify key websites and third party companies based on project goals.
- Solicit product placement on targeted websites, via marketing, promotions or editorial contacts.
- Set up third party promotions with other sites or brick and mortar companies to further client’s exposure.
- Email “blasts” with client’s mailing list to announce events, chats, contests and other important information.
- Work with client to outsource for flash cards and other medium to be sent to fans.
- Handle any touring or events by inviting relevant media and securing advance and review coverage.
- Two months minimum agreement.